MengoMango MengoMango

Amazing!

Amazing:) keep up the gd work!

~*Rinoa_Angel*~

Inu-Flasha (update) Inu-Flasha (update)

not too bad, cud b better.

gd drawings, did u do them urself or trace? the song gives me a headache. lol err cudda been longer.

moosecream responds:

drew them myself. rofl, i've seen inuyasha, so i didn't even need a reference.

Retards with guns Retards with guns

hehe

Lol NICE ASS!

notfredryk responds:

Thaanks baby ;P not as nice as yours though.. i bet ;P

Bloody Good Dressup 2 Bloody Good Dressup 2

could be worse?

more clothes should be added, the graphics could deffinately be toned up.

It would help if the clothes fitted him, or sum of the "gore" stuff actually fitted. His intestines I presume are hangin out below wat appears 2 b his ribs but it doesnt fit on the body.

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

Ignore what he says!

I dont think this game is atall "cheap". I very rarely like fightin games because to me, they are all the same. Again i dont uusally like sprite animations, cos in most cases people use them to cheat out of doing a good animation.

I think the backgrounds arent pointless, if this FOOL had read the comic, he would have recognised these are scene from the comic, with other characters int he background like Megas XLR on 1 of the buildings. Basically, if you dont know what this is reference to without being a fan of the original comic, you have no right to comment on it without justifying the fact that you havent a clue! that was to the previous comment made by a fan. ^_^ as to you the creator, Great sprites cool fighting system. Loved it.

I'm a huge snafu-ppgd fan myself and I really would love to see more of his stuff animated and made into mini games. 10 out of 10!

arayh responds:

I take into consideration all opinions. Critique and compliments are helpful all the same. Thanks for feedback, I appreciate it!